Greater West Bloomfield Cable Communications Commission
4510 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield MI 48323
The Greater West Bloomfield Cable Commissions Commission serves residents of Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake, Sylvan Lake, or West Bloomfield with over 100 live meetings. In addition, they advocate on behalf of subscribers with concerns or questions regarding their cable service, and ensure that operators (AT&T and Comcast) are complying with federal law, FCC rules, and Michigan Public Act 480.
Civic Center TV is a service of the Cable Commission, providing live and on-demand meeting coverage and community programming and information on Comcast (channel 15), AT&T (channel 99), and on the internet. Go to civiccentertv.com for more information.
View the program schedule
“The Splash” is a production of Civic Center TV, a service of the Greater West Bloomfield Cable Communication Commission. the television show is a weekly news magazine program that covers everything, from local news, upcoming events, in-studio interviews and feature stories, all within the Greater West Bloomfield area
- 888.COMCAST (266.2278)
CUSTOMER SERVICE TIPS (From the Greater West Bloomfield Cable Communications Commission)
Have a successful customer service experience with Comcast or AT&T!!
1) Call customer service (Comcast 888.266.2278) (AT&T 800.288.2020)
- Listen closely to the series of options and select the one that matches your inquiry.
- Press “0” at any time to reach a customer service representative.
2) Document all conversations, including the name of the customer service representative handling your call, the date, the time, and the outcome.
3) Do not let problems linger. Ask your provider to solve your problem quickly.